Wanted Carbon Monocoque Fork 1 1/8 straight steerer

JuuLu

Retro Newbie
Hi there,

I'm on the hunt for a carbon monocoque fork with a straight 1 1/8 steerer. Similar to those made by On-one a while ago.

I saw that recently there was a set going on here but seems I missed the board by a few months. Are there any others out there perhaps someone would like to part with? I'm looking to stick them on my Surly Ogre.

THanks!

J.

Hi there,

I'm on the hunt for a carbon monocoque fork with a straight 1 1/8 steerer. Similar to those made by On-one a while ago.

I saw that recently there was a set going on here but seems I missed the board by a few months. Are there any others out there perhaps someone would like to part with? I'm looking to stick them on my Surly Ogre.

THanks!

J.
Straight as opposed to a bent steerer? 🤔

got a pair of very light and strong carbon toseek forks i had on an one one they are in next to new condition just a few scratches and will be going cheap as they were a bit short for the frame geo wise

Hi there,

THanks!

J.
I
Straight as opposed to a bent steerer? 🤔
Aha! As opposed to a tapered steerer.

Back