Syncros aluminum craks stress transfer device wanted

What an excellent thread - this is what this forum is really all about for me. Machining parts to bring kit back to life... marvellous.

Finally the CNC guy got back to me with a quote. If we go ahead and do 30 pcs. of them the price would be at 34$ each, all done and anodized. I know it took some time to get his reply but hopefully it's not too late. Let me know if all guys interested are still in.

Hi, thanks! My plans have backfired a bit so I only need 17 of them...

Hope that doesn't change the price too much if at all...

So... 17 for me... Jim and you need some... so I think we are still at around 20...

Hope it's still $34...

let me know

thanks

No problem! I just let the milling guy know that's going to be 20 of them and asked for an updated quote. They might get a little more expensive but I don't think it'll be a significant increase (still sub 40$ I hope).

ok, let me know... I already have $$$$$$$ invested from buying all this syncros stuff so don't want to go too much deeper... =(

I hear ya! I only need one of those and I got the cranks for dirt cheap to begin with, so at somewhere around 40$ per part it's not a bad deal for me... it will eat into your profit margin quickly for you though, let's hope the price stays decent. (hope you didn't forget about my Syncros 31.8 seat-post, let me know how much you want for it...maybe special price, wink-wink). I'll let you know as soon as I get the updated price.

Yup, got your post here =)

Fingers crossed the price per plate stays about the same.... every dollar counts on this one... =)

Back