Syncros aluminum craks stress transfer device wanted

The crank arms were from the prototype run so they are not engraved in the front...
I have one of those too got it for 30 bucks off evilbay (of course worthless without the stress transfer plate). Personally I prefer the polished look but in '99 they did offer those cranks in black anodized. Do you happen to have a 26.8 seat-post in black? I'm also searching for a 31.8 seat-post in black too.

Powder matte black looks really nice with white decals... just like revolutions

I have a 31.8 x 330... I'll put it aside for you

Re:

Some progress updates. I got the prototype plastic part done and fitted. Should work just fine (I used Syncros rings but I don't see why other rings would be any different). The CNC milling guy got the data and said it should be a fairly straight-forward part to do. He'll get back to me shortly with a quote for 30 pieces. One for me, one for jimi911, the rest for shutter (let me know if 28 of those are too much but let's wait for the quote).

Attachments

• DSC03652.JPG
    DSC03652.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC03653.JPG
    DSC03653.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC03655.JPG
    DSC03655.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC03654.JPG
    DSC03654.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 331
I will as soon as the machinist gets back to me. Obviously we can adjust the order amount pending on the cost. I guess that black anodized like the original parts works fine with you guys?

syncrosfan":pgv7wr2n said:
I will as soon as the machinist gets back to me. Obviously we can adjust the order amount pending on the cost. I guess that black anodized like the original parts works fine with you guys?

Works for me!

Back