Swap Meet May 2024

Retro_Roy

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
hi all
well you know spring has sprung when you hear swap meet. date has been set, it's a bit later this year.
same place as it has been for a few years now. start cleaning up those parts and putting together a shopping
list. also bring lots of cash for that just gotta have bike or frame that shows up. seems to always happen.
see ya there. spread the word.

may swap meet poster 2024 .jpg

one last bump. happening tomorrow. weather is going to suck by the sounds of it.
but put on your rain gear and come out and join us. see ya there.

Well the forecast was spot on, pretty steady rain for the deration but a great turn out in spite of it. My camera didn't get pulled out as much but still gabbed a couple pics.

As with all previous swaps I've attended it's so great to hang out with this bunch, get some great deals, meet some new people and sell off of few things at swap meet prices 😁

Please add more pictures if anyone else grabbed some 👍

20240526_180232716_iOS.jpg
20240526_180240288_iOS.jpg
20240526_180243851_iOS.jpg

thanks for adding the pictures. in spite of the weather i would say the swap meet was a success.
attendance was down considerably but still managed to be some cool stuff to be had. a few standouts i saw
were a hillside titanium frame (this was built for and sold thru a local store) a brodie roadie frame and fork,
a rocky roll ahead fork and an $800 romax.

thanks to rsmtb for bringing his bbq and keeping us fed.

see everyone at the next swap meet in september. have a good summer of riding.

Latest posts

Back