Sold Colnago Master Rabobank 57cm for sale or swap £1350

ashleynorris

Retro Newbie
Up for sale is my Colnago ex Rabobank team bike. The bike works great and exactly as it should. It is a fabulous ride Bike is frame size 57 and runs very smoothly It boasts full Shimano 7410 Dura-Ace groupset, which is how Rabobank specced its race bikes direct from the Colnago Factory. The factory paint has a Colnago logo one side and Shimano on the other. As it was raced there a couple of place where the paint has been scratched. I have attempted to show these. It has a Fir wheelset running on Vittoria Corsas (you can have Gatorskins if you prefer) There is also new bar tape.

The bike will come as you see it, minus the pedals and the bottle cages. I have used it lightly in the two years since I bought it. This is mainly because at 57cm it is a bit too big for me (i am 5ft 9.5). It is such a beautiful bike I really can't believe I am selling it, I am happy to ship to Europe, though I would offer a better deal for pick up in North London. Happy to drop off if you are anywhere in the home counties ot west of London. If you just want the frame - then £700 would clinch it.

I can send more pics too

I would consider swap or part exchange for Bianchi Titanium, De Rosa steel bike, Bianchi EV2, Colnago C50, but the bikes would have to be 54, 55 or 56cm
20230509_143058.jpg

Attachments

• 20230509_143001.jpg
    20230509_143001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
It has gone now. Hard to say goodbye, but it was an expensive bike that was too big for and I just wasn't using it. I still have a lovely C40 tho 20221009_123512 (1).jpg

Back