Swap Meet May 2023

Retro_Roy

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hope everyone had a great 420. Just a reminder for all retrobike members in the
Vancouver area swap meet is 2 weeks away. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Attachments

• swap may 2023.jpg
    swap may 2023.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 18
Now that's what I call a great looking swap meet :cool:

Sadly the majority of swap meets / bike jumbles here in the UK are very road bike focused, so there are very few mtb parts to look at, let alone rummage through.

Don't forget that's Canadian funds, something like 60% lower than the pound! The paint on that climbMax is bananas! And so good to see Paul himself out and about. That blue Rocky is sublime.

It's my favourite currency :) It's a shame that shipping often negates the savings

Now that's what I call a great looking swap meet :cool:

Sadly the majority of swap meets / bike jumbles here in the UK are very road bike focused, so there are very few mtb parts to look at, let alone rummage through.
It certainly was great. Road and BMX sellers are encouraged to attend as well and there is a decent presence there but the majority of bikes and parts on offer are MTB.

And yes, pricing is usually lower than even local FB & CL typical prices, like 60-50% (or more). I grabbed a mint Syncros black pro series handlebar with the swiss shim for $40, thanks Rob!

We're mostly all collectors that attend so by keeping pricing lower we all win 😁

Back