SW Retro Ride - Sunday 17th July - Haldon or Woodbury?

Woodbury or Haldon?

• Woodbury Common

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Haldon Forest

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

Ah, good old uncle John!

Hi Wan. I couldn't do the 10th and a couple others couldn't do 24th hence 17th this time. I'll keep you up to date for the next one. New bike? What ya got?

Hi W.M. We were usually about 2 hours. More if you like! Don't worry about speed, pace or terrain. We're all happy to stop, wait and chat. No one gets left behind, not even me!

Re:

Don't forget to bring any parts you have to sell.

And I was thinking about organising a little prize for bike of the ride. How do we all feel about that?

He was a cracking cyclist in his day......if I can make it is it OK to come on my early SS Pugsley? My Overbury is at my mate's in France......

flash":2q5aduda said:
......if I can make it is it OK to come on my early SS Pugsley? My Overbury is at my mate's in France......

Yeah, sure - getting good numbers is important for this ride and therefore the rides may continue to prove popular in the future. Sort out something retro in your own time, no hurry! :D

Re:

I'm in at either location.

Ride what you like I say.

Flash... Newton pop is real close to Woodbury that'll be ideal for you.

Re: Re:

player":1ydftqg4 said:
Would love too make this but working I'm afraid :cry:

If we get a good turnout for this ride, we'll try again for August - I'll keep you posted!

Re:

Yeayyy... Just for ridding with retrobike member, my off day on sunday 17th july approved !

Ok next, location update please. Anyone want try tandem mtb with me? Bike size 19" and 17" dawes eagle .

Re: Re:

wan":gafwfvkc said:
Yeayyy... Just for ridding with retrobike member, my off day on sunday 17th july approved !

Ok next, location update please. Anyone want try tandem mtb with me? Bike size 19" and 17" dawes eagle .

Hi Wan. :cool: glad you can join us. The poll at the top of the page will run for a few more days then the locational will be available for all to see. I just got my old Dawes Double Tandem back last week - I want to change a few bits on it including some bouncy forks before taking it on a retro ride. Have you used yours much yet? How are you finding it?

Back