Suspension forks...what are your recommendations....

We_are_Stevo":1qzs374r said:
The beauty of the Mozo Pro's is the simplicity of the air dampers...

...one in the bottom of each leg; couple of O-rings on an alloy 'piston' slows the rebound and turns what would otherwise be a pogo-stick into a nice, supple fork.

What used to be a near enough £400 fork that can usually be picked up for around £35 now :cool:

So what is the year of their production?

wookiee":en5ppnhr said:
We_are_Stevo":en5ppnhr said:
The beauty of the Mozo Pro's is the simplicity of the air dampers...

...one in the bottom of each leg; couple of O-rings on an alloy 'piston' slows the rebound and turns what would otherwise be a pogo-stick into a nice, supple fork.

What used to be a near enough £400 fork that can usually be picked up for around £35 now :cool:

So what is the year of their production?

'97 onwards I think...

http://www.rst-europe.com/manuals/M-D-P1.HTM?

...shows how easy they are to maintain :cool:

drcarlos":1nwinv0y said:
Zocchi z2 would seem to fit the bill. You'll also find that all will be air sprung / oil damped or coil sprung / oil damped as air doesn't work well as a damper. For 16st the z2 is built the way you need and if you go for the atoms or alloys they have the lighter alloy steerer.

Carl

Hole

in

One

I've got some 1" steerer Mozo pros in a garish shade of red that have only done about 30 miles , picked them up as NOS for the E3, they're somewhere in the forsale bit .
Matthew

Matthews":uacokpp6 said:
I've got some 1" steerer Mozo pros in a garish shade of red that have only done about 30 miles , picked them up as NOS for the E3, they're somewhere in the forsale bit .
Matthew

...pretty sure my current steerer is 1 1/8" but will check!

Latest posts

Back