Supposed to be Gardening

Re:

Found the owners book and this little brochure to :)
Got the recept for my quadra 21r's and hope mech disk from 96 but can't find the recept for my frame :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 237
Re:

Interesting my brochure I thought was 95 isn't shown in that thread? It's a large square one. I'll take a photo tomorrow.
Also interesting the zasker had mag21. I only remembered the Judy's. I've got a set of standard mag21's. Might have to dig em out ;)

Re:

I always thought the ink blue zaskar was for the 95 year so that might explain it. the 1994 never came with judy's as standard. I cant really see the picture very well on my phone but im guessing the bikes are:

Xizang, rts, psyclone, zaskar, avalanche, richter, karakoram, pantera or something like that order :p

Re:

Yer sorry I have to resize them to upload. That leaflet was from a few years before my zasker. I'll try scan it tomorrow.
It may have been late 94 when I got it so possibly a 95 model. Did the frame sets come out earlier than the full bikes? Gutted I can't find the recept. I had it with a list where I was paying my dad back £10 a week ;).

Re:

Zasker frame number.
Is there a way to date the Taiwan made ones? I wouldn't mind dating the RTS3 and my friends Avalanche AL. The Avalanche has the original group set so I can use the shimano date codes for that one. RTS was a frame only from eBay tho.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 222
Re:

Yes. Got that info from here a few years ago :). Is yours a ink blue to?
I was asking for the Taiwan numbers so I can have a look on my RTS3 :)

Back