Superb (x2) 531 frames for sale - bargain prices & pics too!

Re:

Thanks for pictures. Im going to keep looking myself but here they are:
<br>

Good luck with the sale.

The unhelpful banter on LFGSS aside I'm surprised the Raleigh frame hasn't gone. They ride really, really, well and if you finish it in Raleigh livery then its indistinguishable from an SBDU, finish it in Carlton Silver Lustre and you could be Robert Millar.

Will you post it Jon?

Shaun

Midlife":2e3jpcyh said:
The unhelpful banter on LFGSS aside I'm surprised the Raleigh frame hasn't gone. They ride really, really, well and if you finish it in Raleigh livery then its indistinguishable from an SBDU, finish it in Carlton Silver Lustre and you could be Robert Millar.

Will you post it Jon?

Shaun

This one had my full C Record groupset, so I agree it rides superbly (difficult to tell between it and my SBDU).

I'd post it.

Jon.

Midlife":2ma7elmp said:
The unhelpful banter on LFGSS aside I'm surprised the Raleigh frame hasn't gone.

Shaun

Not been on LFGSS in a while, but this looks a beautiful frame and a bargain. You wouldn't get this price on Christmas day on a certain online auction site!

Road Ace frameset now sold, someone with taste recognised what a bargain this was - I never sell tat.

One more bargain left, a lovely Fred James of Alford Lincolnshire frameset, please refer to my original post for more details of this frameset.

My files/photos are too large to upload, pm if interested and I'll send by email.

Thanks for looking.

Jon.

Re:

I am looking forward to riding it, although my Wife may disagree :)

Can someone buy the other frame before i buy that one too

Well done Jon for finding it a new home...

and well done widow maker for buying it, I was very close to a PM...!!

Re:

I was so tempted. Pics in threads sales frames.. email me other pics and i will post them in here if you would like

Back