Sunn Revolt 17" Retro MTB

cuttlefish

Dirt Disciple
My Sunn Revolt 17" fuji steel frame,raceface cranks,syncros stem & seatpost,the original Obsys forks have been replaced by Kona rigid forks.and the wheels have been upgraded to blue hope hubs on mavic rims.ESP 9.0 gripshift with carbon composite rear mech.Ive owned this bike from new,Its very light and in really good condition.I dont really want this to go but senior management is complaining about all the bikes!! £350 can be viewed in camberley Surrey.Now £300any takers??

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 3,994
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 3,992
its a revolt,but its an earlier model than the 1998 one shown in your catalogue,Id say i bought it in 1996/1997??

yes it is a revolt........the rear mech looks different in your catalogue pic.like i said its probably a year earlier than your catalogue.....its a standard Revolt not the GP model.i will take some pics when i get home

cuttlefish":2fjwi0vh said:
...and the wheels have been upgraded to blue hope hubs on mavic rims..

not by any chance u still got the original wheels..?? :) the black brubz 2 front hub to be more precise

biocandy":q9srcki3 said:
cuttlefish":q9srcki3 said:
...and the wheels have been upgraded to blue hope hubs on mavic rims..

not by any chance u still got the original wheels..?? :) the black brubz 2 front hub to be more precise

sorry,just gave the front wheel away a few weeks ago!!!

Back