sunn exact ti 1998

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1uiewc7r said:
What we want to see now is some first ride photos!

Nothing like the first ride on a newly built bike, to see what you have built. Check all the bolts first, though!

Mike

Well, no new pic, but the first ride was yesterday : I think this one is my masterpiece :LOL:

It is fast, light and the transmission with the road cassette is perfect for my flat neighborhood tour :LOL:
I swapped the pedals for nukeproof eletron wwhich are supposed to be lighter than saint.

To finish the bike, I just have to adjust the position of the handlebar and shifters and it will be perfect.

Now the question is : what will I do with my steel bikes :LOL:

I have a sunn too Matthieui, Special Edition Crosss 999 from 1999, they are beautiful bikes!!!
best regards

Attachments

• sunncross999.jpg
    sunncross999.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 759
Hi, nice cross 999.

If one day you would need the rimes for another bike, you could put brubz3 on this one !

Best regards

cm100":rteq4pg0 said:
I have a sunn too Matthieui, Special Edition Crosss 999 from 1999, they are beautiful bikes!!!
best regards

Lovely bike! :cool:

What is the wheel size?

Mike

Hi Mike mtb 26- Panaracer Smoke white version- tyres front 26.-2.1 / Rear 26-1.95 - Crosss is the model name!
Best regards

Re:

Cheers. Being a cross, I think of cyclocross therefore 700c wheels.

Love the bike !

Love my '98 Revolt, too!

Happy riding

Mike

Hi mike, Crosss(Special edition of 3 world championship sunn) is the model name, is a 26 mtb wheel(Mavic Crossmax ceramic version- second generation 1998- first wheel in the world with tubeless system ) !
Best regards
cm

Latest posts

Back