Sun Solo

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Cheers for that...think its a lamp bracket, considering a retro chrome dynamo style light that runs less and batteries, there's some good sets out there and the rear guard is pre drilled to take a light

Re: Re:

Anglian":3iewzuw7 said:
Cheers for that...think its a lamp bracket, considering a retro chrome dynamo style light that runs less and batteries, there's some good sets out there and the rear guard is pre drilled to take a light

It's definitely a mid 80's Raleigh Cat Eye front reflector bracket, finished in chrome. The reflector has been snapped off at some point, as is the norm. I've got more than a few of these attached to my various bikes!

Re:

That's it for the time being, waiting for the bottle cages (China!), Lighting to be sourced from Germany, and I think a new set of pedals would be nice but that's all for the new year!.....also seen a Raleigh Pump £9.99! must stop!!...... Spend so far including Bike purchase around £50, happy with that!

Back