Suggestions for cycling glasses?

kirimaru

Retro Newbie
Hi guys, need some advice please. I am looking for cycling glasses. Yet I am overwhelmed with the brands and lens options. So far, it seems that Oakley is the most popular brand for cycling glasses but I don't really know which pair to choose. This pair seems pretty nice to me but I'm not quite sure if I should go for it. :?
https://www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk/desig ... 66780.html

Have anyone try Oakley before, which one would you recommend? Or if you have any other brand to suggest with a good pair of sunglasses for cycling?

In my opinion, you can't go wrong with Oakley.
The pair you're eyeing seems excellent for cycling in sunny conditions.
Have a few pairs of Oakleys myself, of which several retro with iridium lenses, but I hardly wear these as conditions are never that sunny in the Netherlands :)
So, I mainly use an M frame with a fairly standard lens that can be used both in cloudy, as well as partly sunny weather conditions. Bought that back in 2014.
I find them comfortable to wear and durable: I have never had to replace a single nose or ear piece.
Hope this helps..

Re:

If you dont want to spend Oakley money (great glasses, have a few pairs myself), planet x do a range of glasses that were cheap as chips recently. Worth a look if you are on a budget.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back