Substitutions for a pace brake rocker

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
I’ve looked pretty much everywhere but can’t really find one that looks like it’ll fit? Most of them are the bolt through ones intended to work like the cannondale force 40. However I need one that looks like this

657EBC88-E10A-43FD-A20B-DF5D1D314E13.jpeg
Slides onto a boss on the steel arch with a spring behind and used a circlip to hold in place.

Anyone have a spare tucked away or some way of fashioning one?

No response as of yet from pace cycles as I’ve emailed them

Any help appreciated

Thanks

I've used a tektro one. Admittedly on a later RC35 mxcd bridge, so I'm not sure of the differences. It only needed minor work to fit, in the form of a shorter bolt, i think.
It only cost a few quid.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've used a tektro one. Admittedly on a later RC35 mxcd bridge, so I'm not sure of the differences. It only needed minor work to fit, in the form of a shorter bolt, i think.
It only cost a few quid.

Yeah the later ones were screw on, but this wouldn’t work, the hole is too small, I’ll get some pictures of how it’s supposed to work. This doesn’t screw on, it pushes on, then secured with a circlip.

I’m not sure, quite confusing.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah the later ones were screw on, but this wouldn’t work, the hole is too small, I’ll get some pictures of how it’s supposed to work. This doesn’t screw on, it pushes on, then secured with a circlip.

I’m not sure, quite confusing.
Is there enough material to drill and ream the hole to size? Do that if there is.

I have used an M-Wave rocker in the past with relative success. From memory, I just took the insert out of the rocker and literally tapped it home with a rubber mallet and not much effort. Fitted a circlip and had no issues with it. FFDB0379-3A69-474D-B3E6-636C4F7B71F2.jpeg

Back