Stupid is as stupid does

And so we go again. Anyone who disagrees with the self satisfied, self appointed arbiters of what is right, is stupid.

I suggest a period of quiet reflection may be in order. Nobody want your apples any more.

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2p1custh said:
Buy your dollars now! Turkeys have just voted for Christmas!

Or you could simply remain and try to ruin it by being a grinch

Re:

Hillary has just been soaked by the waters of a harsh reality, apparently a reality that she has largely been able to avoid throughout much of her adult/public life ... and now ... she is melting, melting, melting ....

I find it funny how everyone is scared of what Trump will do but the things they list American Presidents have been doing for years.

Oh no he's going to bomb the middle east!
Oh no there are going to be poor people in America now!
etc

Re:

No, I mean he won't last long...cough cough accident or impeachment.
I wonder if Farage will go and work for him. Dumb and Dumber

I watched Trumps victory speech this morning and thought he came across very humble and courteous to his opponent, which was the biggest shock of the evening. We shall see how it plays out, as they say "A change is as good as a rest" and at this point in time the world needs a change me thinks.

Re:

The Republican and Democrat parties need to have a long hard look at themselves for firstly fielding such a poor pool of candidates and then allowing 2 of the most inappropriate amongst them to winkle their way to nomination and the head to head presidential race.

As protest votes go that's pretty epic and demonstrates the dissatisfaction of the American electote when they vote for an inarticulate tax avoiding billionaire masogonist that displays vary few qualities of a World leader.

However, the vote only demonstrates the electorate's opinion of Hilary's personal qualities.

Back