Stunning Austro-Daimler Superleicht Frame 531 UNUSED 21"

Yep it's the same frame, though not quite the full picture as had shipping costs plus the best part of a day in cleaning and a fair bit of Zymol lol, plus as with all these things will no doubt have to move somewhat on the price.

Theres a similar German top end 531 SL frame in this listing for £150. I expect you'll be moving towards that.

According to the orginal EBay Advert, this frame has been USED and was previously built up. If you're going to try and flip it for 200% profit, it would be helpful if you could at least be true to the original seller.

I would say definitely been used. Nice frame but would need to be cheaper for me to be interested. Im also in colchester quite often. Next time im back if you still have would like to take a look

Hi Jeff, really needs to be seen in the flesh to be honest, it's certainly subject to opinion! But it's things like the unmarked seat tube at the point where the derailleur mounts, condition of the underside of the downtube and unmarked face on the front forks where the caliper goes which has formed mine, I'd expect some tell tale marks in these areas even from minimal use or even if parts were fitted for only a short period of time.

Drop me a message when your next down and if it's still here your more than welcome to have a look, I'm in Manningtree to be specific.

Back