Stolen from a train - retro loveliness

DoctorRad

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/t ... loveliness

Some light-fingered git stole my mate's Pace RC200 from a South West bound train on Sunday evening. This is the email he's sent round. Keep your eyes peeled, it might turn up underneath someone who doesn't know what the hell they're riding!

Stolen- PACE RC200. It went missing from a train on the night of Sunday 11th October at either Cheltenham Spa or Bristol Parkway stations, so I expect it's still within a couple of miles of either.

The spec is.....

Pace RC200 Gunmetal, Size 18" C-C, (Distinctive square-tubed frame from about 199:cool:
Pace RC36 forks with gold Ti-nitride stanchions
All 8-speed grey XTR transmission and V-brakes apart from Middleburn Cranks (with Gold Spider)
Black Sycros Post, Grey Syncros Stem, Specialized 'Wideboy' flat bar, WTB saddle. silver WTB headset
Mavic 217 SUP CD rims with Black Hope Ti-Glide rear hub and very oversized Pace Carbon front hub
Shimano LX SPD pedals (black). IRC Mythos tyres with distinctive red/brown side walls.

Arrrg! It was perfect! A couple of snaps attached. One has the spec as I got it with horrible gripshift, but it looks about right.

Reward for info leading to re-capture of the square tubed beauty. Call or txt Rich (Nouveau) on 07980313641

Pace%2Bin%2Btransit.jpg

Pace.jpg

Latest posts

Back