STOLEN 1994 DYNA-TECH SPECIAL PRODUCTS TORUS XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh those are the forks SB-Tom and the only other pair I've seen in 14 years. the bar extensions are slightly different but near as damm it to
those on my departed. Have you still got them on the Zaskar

Sold the Zaskar to a family friend in 2000. It went with the forks and some of the other bits. We had a gathering at the friends place this year and saw the bike. Sadly it's not for sale (I want the frame back!), several forum members want the fork as well.

I got the fork with a Dyna-Tech frame I bought second-hand in '96ish. Can't remember what frame it was exactly but I stripped the paint, polished the Ti tubes (top & down tube) and painted the rest Ford Midnight Blue. I also stenciled some Troy Lee style flames on the down tube. One of the brake boss's came away from the frame which my dad brazed back on for me. I sold the frame on ebay years ago (if anyone recognises the frame from the description let me know where it is now). Irrelevant story...

Good luck with finding your Dyna-Tech

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
John":3c0xoti8 said:
Just had word that this bike maybe on ebay > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0581581783

Anyone in touch with transcentral to advise him?

Not only is the bike looking very similar but the advert is in Bradford too.

Looks too close to be anything but.Right down to the choice of saddle and tyres
Well spotted whhoever :cool:

If we cant get hold of him ,then we should at least inform the police :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Crikey, you're right, that looks too similar to be a coincidence and from Bradford too...
Doesn't look like Transcentral has posted on here for a while??

Both original owner and police are now in the loop on this. As such it's probably best to lock these threads whilst investigations are ongoing.

Can I ask people don't contact the seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back