Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

fluxcapacitor15":2awe855a said:
rjsdavis":2awe855a said:
Ok - looks like a sold the Manitou 3 forks that I had had, and I'd forgotten.

However, have a couple of pairs of Manitou 1 forks, with 1" steerer's. As I don't have a Mani 3 to compare anymore, do you know if the steerer's are compatible? I'd like to acquire this longer 1" steerer if they are, and happy to swap one of the shorter 1" if this works?
I'm not certain of the interchangeability, maybe someone else can confirm. I am partial to they styling on the one I have, some of those early ones have a more "rudimentary" appearance. Can you post a picture of what you have?

Hello there

Here are the pics of the two set of Manitou 1 steerer's that I have:

https://jpegbay.com/gallery/007820162-1.html#1

Re:

I'd be interested in the 1" steerer you have that looks like it's about 175mm long if fluxcapacitor doesn't want it? Although the one I have to swap is much shorter.

Re: Re:

tim75":2fyo3o57 said:
I'd be interested in the 1" steerer you have that looks like it's about 175mm long if fluxcapacitor doesn't want it? Although the one I have to swap is much shorter.

That's not available I'm afraid - I'm looking to swap the shorter one for Fluxcapacitor's longer one, if they're compatible and swappable with one another.

Re:
dateposted-public
Forks now Sold

Last edited:
Re:

I have 26" Kona Project 2 (triple butted) with a 200mm steerer. Would be willing to swap for a longer one at least 230mm.

cheers!

Re:

I have a 1995-96 rock shox judy SL crown (aluminium) 1 inch x 175mm
to swap with the same in 1 inch >=190mm.

thx

Back