Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Judy crown and steerer 1 1/8" ahead for swap

I don't spose anyone on here has a 96' Judy crown and steerer on here that they would be up for swapping with me? The one I have is from my Judy XC's purchased new by me in 96, complete with the steerer reinforcing bung thing that RockShox added on these forks that year. It's 1 1/8" theadless and is around 175mm long. Now desperate to use the forks on another bike but I need a steerer thats at least 195mm. Can anybody help? pleeseee!!!

I have a Marzocchi Dirt Jumper / All Mountain with a 190mm Steerer.

Looking for a 220 mm please.

Rock Shox MAG 21 crown and steer 1 1/8th threaded 142mm long. Looking for a 1" threadless between 195 and 200mm long.
P1010653.jpg

I know it'll not help you but I have crown and steerer 1.1/8 with 183 mm, threaded and need 140mm. If you may help me, that will save me some work with hacksaw. But hey ho, longer steerer gives you a better chance for exchange ;)

Radoslaw":1e4iere4 said:
I know it'll not help you but I have crown and steerer 1.1/8 with 183 mm, threaded and need 140mm. If you may help me, that will save me some work with hacksaw. But hey ho, longer steerer gives you a better chance for exchange ;)

Do you need the 140mm threaded ? or threadless ? I might have a slightly longer SL ahead (165mm iirc)

I have two 1" pace steerers...

1 - Unthreaded and 204mm long
2 - Threaded 197mm long

I'm looking for a 1" threaded about 157mm long for swapsies (it's for a 91 Orange Clockwork)

main.php

Both have the bearing cup thingy...

main.php

Any takers?

Back