Steel Omega - 105 11 speed - SOLD

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Built this up for myself but as predicted it has hung in my shed ever since. So it is with a heavy heart that I am going to sell it on to someone who will actually use it for it's intended purpose.

Think it's a 55cm, I'll measure for anyone thats interested.

It's an Omega which was was built by Mark Reilly who now heads up the Enigma bikes group. Tubing is very likely Vitus Superlight. I built it with 105 11 speed gearset, Dura Ace 7700 chainset, 3t superlight 199 bars, titanium stem, Mavic Ksyrium wheels which have been mostly debadged leaving just the much more subtle silver stickers, SLR 135g saddle, USE Alien seatpost, Spin stix skewers, latex innertubes with Durano tyres, brake calipers are Planet X think thats about it oh and the gear cables are some sort of lightweight jobbies too. Think it comes in at under 20lbs without the accessories and perhaps the pedals (which are dura ace and included in the sale too)

Not sure on price it seems all over the place these days. I can't even recall how much it cost me to build but it wasn't cheap I know that :)

I'd be happy with £650 posted

(Please note the brakes are cabled right to back left to front)

Back