square taper bb

Crikey, you two! Good job my bikes aren't listening, or you'd be in big trouble. It's them that's fussy, you see, not me, oh no.

Anyway it was all I could do to set up my Rocky's fm to reach the big ring as it is, without asking it to go another 1.5mm. I expect you're going to say 'try 107 then', but it wasn't that keen on the granny either.

And as for fitting a smaller left hand cup to a 73, surely that's going to make it lop-sided? Wouldn't you have 2.5mm too little on the right hand taper? CRC say it wouldn't work anyway cos the bb bodies differ.

Thanks for the hints though, praps I should be more radical!

wiggle have the lx in your size in stock. Not posh enough? Try FSA, Phil Wood or TA. Sillier money - Royce.

cok bros 110mm, adjustable cups, so any width shell.£30 posted. I have a few, I also have additional ti axles too for an extra £25. These are NID so include fitting instructions.
My home ISP seems to be down at the moment so picking up home email is tricky. Best to acess me through the site. Chances are I'll only be able to pick up messages from the site at work, as I've had to bomb to an internet cafe to get the message out now.
Cheers ;)

Attachments

• cook RSR bl and BB_small.jpg
    cook RSR bl and BB_small.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,321
Back