Spring Project #3: man cave

Re:

gibble(3 sheds jackson)king approves...now get a pc,2 tvs ,the internet and the obligitory swivel chair and ya sorted...

Re:

No room for swivel chair, too much Hornby. The boy has to make do with a basic wooden stool. Fully internetted, pc is there on the Hornby too but no surround sound system anymore.

RickTheUncivil":3rkp1d87 said:
just wait till i get the 7.2 surround in there :LOL:

Damn. I'm stuck with 6.1.

49085747342_2ba9954e63_b.jpg

Nice refurb I do like a good shed project. Shame about the Hornby going in there as its a lot of bike space taken up ;) . My dad was into his trains and he had a drop down track in the front room which didn't please me mum very much :facepalm: . Will you have room for a bench in there as well now ?

Never mind the bikes, how’s the layout doing?

Re: Re:

merkury":23jua520 said:
Why does everyone write about the garage, but no one pays attention to bicycles? Dude, you have a very cool bike collection!

Why thank you.

Gearing up for a clear out and I'm struggling to work out what I don't need (want).

Peachy!":ny5m0ol8 said:
Never mind the bikes, how’s the layout doing?

It's not.

Due to building work chaos earlier this year it's been packed up and buried under a house worth of boxes, still digging it out. The boy has near zero interest in the modelling side of things so it's basically a blank board with track nailed on. Buildings etc are all mobile. He likes playing when the mood take him but so far this year he's had very little opportunity. I'll try to take some photos next time we're in there.

Back