For Sale Spesh Hotrock FSR - Upgraded to M739

Sundayjumper

Specialized Fan
Hotrock FSR - these are a rare example of a kid's bike that is genuinely a good bike ! 12" frame with 24" wheels. Bought about five years ago for my daughter but she has steadfastly refused to ride it. I bought it completely stock and then upgraded to nearly full M739 as it's my favourite groupset - the build includes M739 hubs rebuilt into the original rims, but excludes shifters (it has microshift instead). I also ádded carbon bars to save a couple of grams. It's set up as 1x8 with short cranks & a chain guard right now but the sale will include M739 chainset & front mech.

Asking £350 which probably sounds steep but there's £200+ of XT groupset on there which I'm more than happy to keep for myself for another build.

Alternative is to sell as fuselage/rolling chassis for £150, which would be frame, fork, headset, stem, seat pin & saddle, wheels & tyres but that is *without* the XT hubs. I'll rebuild the wheels back onto some generic hubs, or onto a pair of hubs provided by the buyer.

No postage but would consider meeting partway within reason. I'm in Sandhurst, Berkshire.

IMG_9179.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9184.JPG
    IMG_9184.JPG
    620.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9183.JPG
    IMG_9183.JPG
    470.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9182.JPG
    IMG_9182.JPG
    940.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9181.JPG
    IMG_9181.JPG
    500.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9180.JPG
    IMG_9180.JPG
    707.2 KB · Views: 32
Bumping this because I've now stripped all the XT and put it somewhere else !

So the FSR is now a fuselage: frame, forks, headset, stem, seat pin & the crucial original "hotrock" saddle.

It's almost Christmas, so £100 ?

And because I'm really nice, I can chuck in free of charge an almost complete build kit of cheap/generic parts to get the bike going, the only thing I don't have is spare 24" tyres & inner tubes. Apart from that it'll be ready to go.

Back