Karma Karma(ish) Specialized Hotrock FSR Mini Enduro Bike!

DaveyBoyWonder

Retro Guru
For sale due to upgrade, tiny Spesh Hotrock FSR rolling chassis. Both my kids have used it from about 7 years up to 10 and done some serious miles on it including me chasing them down Spooky Wood at Glentress through to natural stuff in Calderdale and off piste at Dalby!

First up, it's not a complete bike. It'll need bar, stem, cranks, BB and pedals. Second it's got plenty of battle scars but no dents/cracks or anything nasty. Forks need a service though.

Up sides, it's been upgraded vs standard. Pace RC36 forks, disc front wheel, Clarkes hydro disc... absolutely ripped with the short travel 26" fork.

Not looking for much - £100 collected from York? Could knock a bit off if a buyer didn't want the forks as they'd look pretty hanging on my man cave wall.

Pic below of how it looked a few months back. 10 year old Oscar not included.
PXL_20230716_112256255.jpg

Still got this and just want it gone so donation to the MS Society and/or swap for beer.

Frame, forks if you want them (need a service), wheels, tyres, cassette, shifter, mech, rear brake, seat post, seat etc.

Collection from York

Still available for collection in exchange for beer/small donation to the MS society:
- frame
- fork
- wheels & tyres incl chain & cassette
- Clarks front hydro disk / V-brake rear
- seat, post and QR clamp

Back