Specialized S-Works M2 1998 - 15.5" and 17" For Sale

retroMike65

Retro Newbie
Specialized S-Works M2 1998
I have two Specialized S-Works M2 hardtail race MTB's in Team Red, with the rainbow bands of the world champion, for sale.

One is 15.5" frame the other is 17" frame. I purchased both back in 1998 and they have been used periodically over the last 20 years. They have almost all the original components (refer to https://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/Bik ... item=74752) which includes the awesome XTR V-brakes and levers and XTR rapid rise rear mech.

The 15" bike has more original components with only bottom bracket, chain, rear cassette, handlebar grips and tyres not being the original.

The 17" is also missing the original back wheel, pedals, headset (now with Chris King) and bar end plugs.

Both bikes have new bottom bracket, cassette and chain fitted and are ready to ride.

Of course there are scratches in the paint and wear in components as would be expected for used bikes of their vintage; refer to photos.

15.5” – price £300 plus additional for packing and shipping if required.

17” – price £300 plus additional for packing and shipping if required.

PS - I'll add photos when I've learnt how to make them 512kb!

retroMike65":2okel0pt said:
Umm... failed...

Righto. For pics you need a minimum number of posts, I think 5, and for posting them they cannot be over a specific size.

Windows has an easy to download/install/use pic resizer. Called Windows pic resizer.

Or you can list the pics on a pic share site and link to that.

Back