Specialized future shox

Re:

Likewise. I will be gutted if this becomes an issue because like I said those forks are like rocking horse shit and I spent a long time finding some in the right condition and shelled out plenty for them. Like I said he has been spot on up until last weekend and since then he has gone silent despite numerous PM's. As soon as I hear anything I will update. Fingers crossed.

Re:

Have you heard anything from Niall? I have not and I’m getting really concerned now. Not sure what to do next? Can anyone advise? Mods?

Re: Re:

Preston-m3":3w1uh3vm said:
Have you heard anything from Niall? I have not and I’m getting really concerned now. Not sure what to do next? Can anyone advise? Mods?

No nothing yet... :cry:

Re:

ok, i am now really concerned and feel we have allowed enough time to hear back. The forks Niall has of mine were very expensive and very rare. There is a guide from one of the moderators in this thread so I am not sure what else we can do other than follow their formal procedure. Im gutted!

Re:

Surely he’s not hard to track down in this day and age. He could just be away for a week on holiday or have a emergency. I’ve sold him some parts before so I have his address but I assume you do too since he has your forks.

Have you tried emailing him rather than a PM on here ?
Have you stalked him on FB to see if he’s putting holiday snaps up ? Or found him on LinkedIn to see if I’d hes moving jobs ? Or tried to find his phone number online via 192? He’s got a rare name so all these things can take minutes. People sometimes don’t have access to the net for a few days So maybe try a bit of detective work

Re:

So I have emailed the business email which is connected to the address I sent my forks too. Have asked them to ask Niall to contact me ASAP. Still haven’t heard anything?

Re:

Update: Not heard anything from Niall Parkes now for over 2 weeks. I have sent numerous messages through here (none have been read I dont think). I have also sent him emails through here, still nothing. He has a set of Rockshox Judy FSX Carbon forks of mine which he was going to be servicing. This is so frustrating.
I tracked down the google street view of the address I sent the forks to which is a car mechanics garage and emailed them to ask them to get him to make contact, I have heard nothing, that was 4 days ago.
The address I have is in Guildford and I am in Lancashire so not practical to go there at this stage.
Suggestions?

Re:

Pm me the address and I’ll try to see if it’s same address I’ve sent a item too. I’ll need to look back through my sales

Re:

Update: I have emailed Niall directly, emailed his work and written a letter to him at his home address on top of the numerous messages I have sent. I still haven't heard a thing. I have completed dispute form for the mods. I am absolutely gutted! Those forks took me years to track down and cost a small fortune. I dont know what else I can do at this point?
:cry: :cry:

Back