Specialized Enduro frame Hope Hayes XT Bonty - SOLD

the bash gaurd is a truvative one.

also would you swap the frame for either a nicely restored viking ss road bike, or a 10 speed sti set up? shifters,cassette, chain and rear mech? all 105 stuff and brand new:)

jamabikes":ucwjgyvk said:
the bash gaurd is a truvative one.

also would you swap the frame for either a nicely restored viking ss road bike, or a 10 speed sti set up? shifters,cassette, chain and rear mech? all 105 stuff and brand new:)

I was tempted for a minute there... but no thank you, need to shift stuff at the mo :D

jamabikes":2s58jh6p said:
no worries buddy :) maybe if i sell the ten speed stuff i'll have enough for the frame and hope headset :)

did you whip it all from a new bike? be a good market for that stuff on eBay methinks?!

yeah, bought a cx bike with it on and probably going to strip all the ten speed stuff off and switch to 8/9 speed and flat bars. going to be used through some serious mud so want a nice open cassette. :)

jamabikes":1amsepdm said:
yeah, bought a cx bike with it on and probably going to strip all the ten speed stuff off and switch to 8/9 speed and flat bars. going to be used through some serious mud so want a nice open cassette. :)

makes sense, go for 9 speed I reckon - more stuff around to pick up cheaper. what are wheels on the bike? Looking for some CX wheels at present. I have a fair amount of flat & riser bars here, and canti brake levers too, by the way - massive clearout is on!

yeah probably 9 speed, as i have a new xt cassette doing nowt.

wheels are alex rs200 or something like that.

will have a look through your sale thread :)

jamabikes":1dyfak1x said:
yeah probably 9 speed, as i have a new xt cassette doing nowt.

wheels are alex rs200 or something like that.

will have a look through your sale thread :)

I was looking at similar wheels on eBay, think they were Deore 9 speed hubs - they any good you reckon? Would be for light CX use (the missus' bike!), not got all my bars up for sale yet. :oops:

Back