Withdrawn Specialized direct drive fork

Yaldie

Specialized Fan
Threaded please and preferably the same colour as this picture although beggars can’t be choosers 9D6A06B2-B48C-47F3-9FC4-20410DC39833.jpeg

If your struggling to find a fork only - widen your search to include early 1990s ?model year 1992-3?)?
Rockhopper ‘?Comp’ … was painted same purple & featured a Direct Drive fork - not sure about h’set diameter tho’

According to this thread, the original for this frame would have been 1 1/8 threaded steerer/ headset

The ebay Rockhopper above would almost certainly be 1 inch steerer tube and headset.

I needed Direct Drive forks for a Stumpjumper and they were as rare as hen's teeth for any, never mind a specific colour and year model. I ended up buying a tired Rockhopper just for the forks and respraying.

These might work albeit a lower spec than for a Stumpjumper:

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
According to this thread, the original for this frame would have been 1 1/8 threaded steerer/ headset

The ebay Rockhopper above would almost certainly be 1 inch steerer tube and headset.

I needed Direct Drive forks for a Stumpjumper and they were as rare as hen's teeth for any, never mind a specific colour and year model. I ended up buying a tired Rockhopper just for the forks and respraying.

These might work albeit a lower spec than for a Stumpjumper:
Thanks for the tip

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back