Sorted

Re: WTD: PAUL Motolite or Avid Ultimate

Avid v-brakes are called Arch Supreme. matching avid levers are Ultimate SD. sorry, just had to correct you all. ;)

Frank, there are still the Avid Single Digit Ultimate Vbrakes and the matching lever - the Arch Supreme is something else ;)

Re:

caemis":39gaqoqf said:
Frank, there are still the Avid Single Digit Ultimate Vbrakes and the matching lever - the Arch Supreme is something else ;)
i'm assuming you are referring to the later iteration Avid Black Ops? those are post 97 and not retro. i also consider a step down from the Arch Supreme both in looks and function/performance since they are no longer parallel push like the Arch Supreme. ;)

Yes its true - I wasnt aware of the date... Right, the lever were called Black Ops and the brakes SD Ultimate. I was afraid that I am not able to fit a fatter tire (2.4 to 2.6) into the Arch of the Supreme.

Anyway, I got a set of the new Avid Ultimate/Black Ops and will go from there :)

Is that the end of this thread? Am after some of the Paul's myself, if Paddy 311 hasn't sold his on.

caemis":1hs6qcwf said:
Right, the lever were called Black Ops and the brakes SD Ultimate.
believe you meant to say the reverse. ;) levers are Ults, brakes are BlackOps.

nwavi":3ul2hf0n said:
Is that the end of this thread? Am after some of the Paul's myself, if Paddy 311 hasn't sold his on.
No, its not the end yet :) but paddy311 didnt reply to my mail so far - i let you know, of course...

As for the Ultimate/BlackOps question: I just saw the boxes, thats why I am certain about it :shock:

Okay, thanks for that, I'll keep my eye on the thread. Hope you manage to get what you're after ;)

Re:

sorry guys - totally forgot I'd offered these brakes on here, and only just logged back in and seen the messages.

Brakes and levers are available. I have pictures if you send me your email address.

Cheers

Re: Re:

paddy311":jlxg34ax said:
sorry guys - totally forgot I'd offered these brakes on here, and only just logged back in and seen the messages.

Brakes and levers are available. I have pictures if you send me your email address.

Cheers

PM Sent

Back