Sophie Brookes (Jason Mcroy) Salsa ala Carte Jelly Bean

Front Titanium Nukeproof Hub sorted.

still looking for

Salsa No Logo Back Skewer
Rockshox Mag20/21 forks
3TTT Bars

i found out why the bike didnt come with original Rock Shox,
Jason & Sophie were both sponsored by Rock Shox, but after every season or when a new pair come out they wasn't allowed to keep the forks and had to give them back! But on a plus..... the Bontrager forks they come on the bike are the original forks that come with the Sophie's frame & stem.

i found out why the bike didnt come with original Rock Shox,
Jason & Sophie were both sponsored by Rock Shox, but after every season or when a new pair come out they wasn't allowed to keep the forks and had to give them back! But on a plus..... the Bontrager forks they come on the bike are the original forks that come with the Sophie's frame & stem.
Yep that was quite common practise! I had to give back almost all my Specialized kit and bikes in the years I was sponsored by a shop primarily selling Specialized gear. That included most of the used clothing! 🤷‍♂️ :mad:🤢

Yep that was quite common practise! I had to give back almost all my Specialized kit and bikes in the years I was sponsored by a shop primarily selling Specialized gear. That included most of the used clothing! 🤷‍♂️ :mad:🤢
What did they use to do with it ?

Latest posts

Back