Something from the retrobike gallery

John":3j2fzyzv said:
jim-laden":3j2fzyzv said:
Guess you don't mean snow as in another word for cocaine then!!! Cannot believe you life has been so sheltered!!!

Word up Snoop Dogg :LOL:
You obviously know me well, the 'hardest; thing I've ever taken is a bourbon biscuit - maybe I should be chasing the dragon with you and Zammo.

Wooah there fruity!!

May have partaken in a little smoke now and again but no way am I ever going on the "H" even if it is with your goodself and a childrens TV star from yesteryear!!!!

This also dispells the myth, perpetuated by the media that cannabis is a "gateway" drug.

Thank you and goodnight Jim

No appologies needed John as comment was taken in the way you meant it.

Just an excuse for a witty comment!!

John,

The last photo on there is a package that arrived from Singapore with 4 sets of Cooks Bros Crank caps in it, honest, I wouldn't waste space in the gallery with pictures of moss or such like. I was trying to show how good a packer Jeff is (and he is)! :D

Edit: But check out the grain on that lovely Victorian kitchen table that I got from a junk shop for £50, nice:

lumos2000":26wtb1iw said:
(i hate illegal drug user's i mean losers)

im an illegal drug loser, i can never find my weed ;)

I'm spending the day digging the weeds out of my garden (which is about as hardcore as my life gets these days) I can send them to you if you like? I don't want them.

Back