Some wheels and a pair of Campag brakes

Tel":zl3wzj9h said:
You did indeed manage to send me some money via Paypal thank you very much. Your brakes are now in the post.

Both pairs of wheels have been reduced by £10.

Great! PM again!

Just checking, are those Shimano hubs 36 / 36 and will they fit a 5 or 6 speed block from the 70's era ?

Shaun

Hi Tel/Midlife :) Sorry about not coming back to this thread been sick as a dog. With due respect Mid, "Tel from what I know is a good man & of his word" :) His price is very reasonable but I'm sure Tel would vary his price if he felt they where a mistaken offer :) Please don't feel that my heads up should alter / interfere with any transaction to take place between you both.

Guys in here often sell to 1 another on the cheap so to speak because what goes around comes around, and as cyclists we simply like to see 1 another "back on the road OR not stuck for a vintage part". Everyone I've met in here / via here has been a genuine buyer/seller, so its normal to see lads looking after 1 another. I guess its because we are all from the same school of thought re: integrity & cycling, "oldbikes where never cheap because they where so well made, then assembled with great skill & love".

From what I can see of the brakes, they appear to be in excellent condition (going on brake pad wear & the pics). Take his offer my friend, and I'm sure Tel would be more than happy knowing they will be put to use re-generating your bike :)

Take care my friends, its winter now, frost & ice are now poised to put our road skills to the ultimate of tests (not our bikes, .. just us). I'm off back to the couch to feel sorry for myself ...... god I hate viruses ........ maybe I should just ride it off LOL (like when I was younger), yours Laz.

Shimano / Weinmann wheelset still available?

Yes please if they are, PM sent requesting paypal details.

Cheers.

Back