Some wheels and a pair of Campag brakes

Ok........the £40 looks too cheap to me as they look like the Campag record brakes I have in the garage last fitted to my Falcon Team road bike but which are in a bit of a sorry state.

I'm more than happy to pay the going rate (I'm new on here) as I'm trying to rebuild the falcon or a similar frame from the 70's.

Maybe Lazarus can suggest a price for them which we can sort out :)

Does this make sense?

Cheers

Shaun

^Admirable but not necessary. I set my price which I'm happy to receive for them. £40 posted is what it remains.

Thanks though.

I saw the pic somewhere before. I did check on velobase site and confirmed that they are Record. My loss your gain, like I said happy with the price anyway.

I'll pm you payment details. If you pay tonight or early tomorrow then I'll take them to the PO with me when I post some other stuff....

Oh and thanks for the education Laz :D

Posts crossed somewhere.... how would you like me to pay ?

I am from the era of watching "my word is my bond" at school (ask old ned) and will take them and will listen out to what Lazarus has to say and adjust accordingly :)

Shaun

I'll look out for the PM........ I guess it might be by Paypal.

My avatar is me on a hill climb in the 70's and I'm a dinosoar. I have tried to avoid Paypal for years on end but if a cheque is not acceptable then I'll have a go at joining the 21st century LOL

https://www.paypal.co.uk/uk

Cheers

Shaun

OK, I have had a stab at Paypal which seems pretty painless and the top of the page says my account, send money, request money, merchant services, auction tools........

I guess I send money LOL

Shaun

Paypal have told me I have sent you some money :)

Not bad for someone born in the 50's LOL

Shaun

You did indeed manage to send me some money via Paypal thank you very much. Your brakes are now in the post.

Both pairs of wheels have been reduced by £10.

Back