Wanted Some things I may need

Cool, no bother. Why don’t you pop this fairly useful bit of information in your original post to remove any ambiguity?

p.s. I’ve got a Centaur carbon 10s rear mech if of interest? The carbon face isn’t pristine but it’s in pretty good order otherwise.
Ah, thread-barge apologies, but
“Centaur carbon 10s rear mech”
is short, medium or long?

Yes I have the same question…
Touché.

It’s a medium cage I think. But having given it a wee once-over it’s a bit too far gone cosmetically and mechanically.

IMG_8789.jpeg
IMG_8790.jpeg
The limit screws are seized and the cable adjuster screw is stripped of thread. Back in the box for spares it goes. Sorry about that.

Touché.

It’s a medium cage I think. But having given it a wee once-over it’s a bit too far gone cosmetically and mechanically.

View attachment 794332
View attachment 794333
The limit screws are seized and the cable adjuster screw is stripped of thread. Back in the box for spares it goes. Sorry about that.
Oh I’m sure I could get that going again, I like servicing/restoring rear mechs. What’s it worth to you for parts?

Touché.

View attachment 794332
View attachment 794333
Those limiter screws look like they’re in about the same state as the ones on my mech lol

Back