Wanted Some things I may need

Got some new Campagnolo Zonda wheels if interested although with a Shimano sram freehub?

Sound just like what I’m after. Like these? Pads or no pads?
View attachment 793810
So, they are a bit dirty (took them off a bike I used for commuting duties as they’re a bit too smart to subject to that nonsense lol) but everything works as it should and they’ll clean up nicely. I’ll give them a cat lick beforehand if you’d like them? £25 plus £3 to post :)

Attachments

• IMG_7604.jpeg
    IMG_7604.jpeg
    359.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7603.jpeg
    IMG_7603.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 5
What fitting do you want/need for the front mech? I’ve got a couple of Veloce mechs (one silver one black) both with braze on fitting. Both in reasonable used condition.

IMG_8765.jpeg

So, they are a bit dirty (took them off a bike I used for commuting duties as they’re a bit too smart to subject to that nonsense lol) but everything works as it should and they’ll clean up nicely. I’ll give them a cat lick beforehand if you’d like them? £25 plus £3 to post :)
Perfect. Could you pm me your details please😊😊

Need to be band on, sorry🫤
Cool, no bother. Why don’t you pop this fairly useful bit of information in your original post to remove any ambiguity?

p.s. I’ve got a Centaur carbon 10s rear mech if of interest? The carbon face isn’t pristine but it’s in pretty good order otherwise.

Cool, no bother. Why don’t you pop this fairly useful bit of information in your original post to remove any ambiguity?

p.s. I’ve got a Centaur carbon 10s rear mech if of interest? The carbon face isn’t pristine but it’s in pretty good order otherwise.
Sure I can do that, give me a sec..

Back