some sort of Cambs area road ride?

Re:

Hi, my name is andy and i could be up for this although 6 miles and then a pub stop does sound more appealling. I have just joined the forum and have a garage full of what most people call rusty crappy old bikes..... Fair point at times. I hope to catch up with a few locals at some point.
Typical crosssection of my garage ( although the gt has gone now ) .The 3rd one in is an ATB trail which i have struggled to find info on

Bumping would probably work better if the thread wasn't already sticky.

You're all very welcome to hop on trains north and join http://www.KLWNBUG.co.uk easy riders from Lynnsport at 10am on Sunday (or the South Quay at 7pm Thu but you'd spend more time on the train than riding!). It's not retro specific but vintage steel usually gets some admiration. It's been a while since we've seen some (mine is in bits being rustproofed and repainted) but I still remember a lovely Holdsworth a while back.

New bicycle arrived just for days like these. Lets wait for the snow/ ice to clear a bit before we go out into the wilds of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.

Will change the ride to a 'February Freezer'?

Wicked pub half way round.

Re:

Hi LGF. Could be interested, been wanting to do a retro road ride for quite a while now. Got a really nice neon yellow splatter paint '91 Trek that'd be just perfect for it.

Regards

Marge

Re:

When are you thinking, Mark?
For once, I'll be in Huntingdon next weekend, so 7th or 8th would be a possibility for me.

All the best,

Re:

Bit busy next weekend, have to work Saturday morning and am busy Sunday. That said, if you decide to head out on the Saturday and ride Kings Cliffe way I'd like to meet up for a few miles.

Regards

Marge

Back