SOLD to mAdam TVT92

Re: TVT92 Dura Ace 7400

Lovely!
And my size too - danger.
Might start selling anything that isn't nailed down in order to raise funds for this beaut.
Always been curious how light these are, anyone any ideas?

Jim_haz":1pibif23 said:
Lovely!
Might start selling anything that isn't nailed down in order to raise funds for this beaut.

Not having a proper scale, I can't be 100% sure about the weight of this bicycle. What I did, it was putting myself on a scale with and without bicycle, resulting a 8.9 kg weight for the TVT. But this can't be 100% accurate. If anybody knows something, please just write here.

Thanks,
M

Jim_haz":1s971w7g said:
Lovely!

LOOK list the KG85 in their 1988 catalogue at 1740 grammes, frame and fork, for a 53cm. As far as I'm aware the TVT 92 is essentially the same frame, (no doubt someone will put me right!)

Re:

I had a similar red TVT92 Carbone Size 53I (Italian BB) it's weight
frame 1404 grams (inkl. adjust screw at rear drop outs, seat screw, small grub screw)
fork 416 grams

@Mircea - sorry what's about the origin TVT seat post - why you stopped conversation?

Re: Re:

gridno27":285570jf said:
@Mircea - sorry what's about the origin TVT seat post - why you stopped conversation?

The original seat post is blue and I decided to keep it for the moment, trying to build a complete TVT bike

You need any help - you can contact myself.

A blue one rode by Dutch rider Steven Rooks as a Colnago labeled Team Buckler bike with a 7-speed Suntour Superbe Pro in the beginning of the 90s.

Maybe it will be a good idea to split the bicycle in frame set and DA group?

Despite your appreciations, no buyer did not show :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maybe more interesting in parts, so:

1. Frame+fork+seat post 270£
2. Wheelset 100£
3. Headset + BB 45£
4. Brakes [levers+calipers] 65£
5. Crankset+f/r derailleurs+shifters 100£

Latest posts

Back