SOLD Tim Gould Roberts Peugeot frame fork & key parts

doctor-bond

Feature Bike
It's senseless keeping this locked in storage so it needs a new home. It was obviously a bit expensive last time I offered it for sale, so I'm selling all of the core components that make it unique, but without the group.

Now SOLD

* Roberts frame custom built for Peugeot in Reynolds Service de Course 753; fitted with recent shimano 600 headset (but no BB) Size: Seat Tube CC 44.5cm (17.5") CT 49cm. Top Tube CC 57cm
* original steel stem and bars with racing sticker from the Worlds
* ultra rare Tim Gould named, Mavic M4 Rando/ XT Wheels
* Signature Peugeot Team Look branded Rolls saddle in burgundy leather

All of the above £600 posted to the UK. Will ship word wide at cost (must be tracked and insured shipping).

If you are interested in buying this, then you're probably familliar with the bike, which Tim Gould campaigned during 1989. There is plenty more information, links and more pics in the article I did here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/?p=1635

I'll also provide the buyer with a correspondnece I had with Simon Burney - Peugeot Team Manager BITD - which gives more detail about the bike and the racing; and a Tim Gould masterclass DVD I had transferred from video.

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers.

Peugeot

Absolutely lovely. Very tempted to sell my Yo to fund this. Might post it up to gauge interest......... :twisted:

I got lucky, he excepted full price for it. which is what is is worth as a piece of history. don't worry I will give it a good home. it will still get ridden off road. it alwyas been my fav bike of all time and i have even handbuilt a replica in homage, i have most of the parts so expect a new build int he next month or so.

P

Back