SOLD SOLD NOS New 2005/6 DMR Trailstar 2 Frame SOLD

Re: NOS NEw 2006 DMR Trailstar 2 Frame half price £145 inc. delivery!

...WHY DO I KEEP LOOKING AT THIS! AAGGGHHHHHH!!!!

...whats the weight of it?

I think I'd keep looking at it, I still do!

6lb 9oz - its a tough cookie, handles great though.

Ah wow, that's a beast! ...probably a bit to heavy for my needs... Shame as it's such a stunning frame!

I'd bite your hand off at that price mate if I was after a jump/hardcore hardtail, such a good price

Come on lads, this is a steal!

I was blown away by the weight at first. My retro frames are 6lb though like the Muddy Fox Sorcerer Mega and others. I've had a few short rides on my Trailstar Classic and it is nice thing to ride same as the rhythm, they feel just like mountain bikes rather than jump bikes it's an extra pound or so to haul up and across proper mountains but they are nice things. I've got it on eBay BIN too if it doesn't sell I might just keep it and sling it out of the way for a bit. It's a bit too good and overkill to make into a WaG bike so prob won't do that but we will see, I just expected it to sell. 10 year old brand new frame! Full chromo and heat treated front triangle.

Final bump now!

REDUCED AGAIN £125 plus postage/collection
Last chance on here and ebay (ends sunday) (prefer to sell here), If it doesn't sell It's getting locked away in deep storage for me to build up in the future or sell in 10 years with retro tax!!!

Back