SOLD SOLD NOS New 2005/6 DMR Trailstar 2 Frame SOLD

Re: NOS DMR Trailstar 2 Frame Red 24/26"

spesh":2i4l7ypu said:
just what im looking for
but im only £120 shy of the price :(

Damn! :LOL:
That budget will get you a reasonable good used one if you can find one. It's likely too it's just finding one.
I've had 4 DMR Rhythms frames now, first one was solid but very bashed, second one was honest but I shaved excess cable guides off and spent £15 painting satin matt black which chipped off easily, should have gone for a £50 powdercoat, bought a more modern one which had been painted with a sitck and still had minor dents so CBA to coat it, sold on kept second one and got a brand new one, to be built at some point, number 2 is doubling as a good winter bike so no rush! :D

Never went to eBay.

I'm planning to wait till buying season come March, this backfired this year having an RTA in March!!

So This is kept in the same place as my Christmas tree... ;) While I'm there etc etc

Christmas deal £175? ;)
Would be super cool built for a Spring blaster!

Bump, This is handy and ready to go. Would build into an attractive and versatile, playful modern Cromo steel classic, best of all worlds.

Still only £165 almost half of the RRP new

Reeto, I'm not quite at the eBay stage yet it's not quite buying and cycling season yet but for you lovely Retro Bikers, because you appreciate classics, I'll include postage and packing costs in my asking price (£165) which makes it effectively half price. so FREE Post making it virtually half price RRP or a discount to collect.

Still got this while stock lasts!!

Half price new classic. crazy.

Open to reasonable near offers to help especially for those dealing in cash and gift paypal payment. :)

Back