SOLD: Raleigh Cro-Mo 3 potential split/part bike *SOLD*

RickTheUncivil

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Picked up locally for some parts, most of which I'm not going to use,

So offered here is basically a complete bike less the shifters and rear mech:

1430 cromo frame, red, very tidy, matching rigid forks. size is roughly 18" but can check
RSP (raleigh special products?) silver hubs on alloy rims. spin OK, seem straight enough, rear freewheel/hub is a bit sticky from being unused so long. Tyres are hardly worn! Ill give it a ride around before I take the parts I want off and hopefully that will free it all up a bit.
RSP bar ends,
Tektro v brakes and levers,
acera / alivio crankset, front mech,
As far as I can tell its all original bits, the bike looks very lightly used, very tidy but could do with a clean and probably some fresh grease if its been stood for so long. Just add 8 speed shifters and rear mech, job done, one nice cheap bike.
Or if you like, a collection of basic but hardly used parts for a cheap build with something a bit nicer than the traditional cheap pig iron frames.

I'll take some snaps later on and upload when I get a chance.

Priced to sell at just £25, collected or delivered locally by agreement
Post can be arranged but might take some time, + £30 = £55 delivered to your UK mainland front door.
Or, if there are just bits you want and you dont fancy posting a whole bike, just say the word I'm sure we can sort something out.

Re: FS: Raleigh Cro-Mo 3 potential split/part bike

just given it a ride around and it all seems to work as it should. front wheel is a teeeeeeeny bit out of true and the freehub is a bit sticky but it got better with riding, so all seems ot be good. took some photos too so will upload them later.

Back