SOLD PP_Planet X Kaffenback , Sturmey Archer

Mike

Retro Guru
KAFFENBACK

Here is my wife's Kaffenback (see bottom of thread for the Sturmey Archer wheels). She's just got a new cross bike so I'm imposing a bit of man justice and she has to rationalise her collection due to a lack of space. These are great bikes and ideal for Cyclocross and touring. Has some marks from racing but no structural damage. Would probably polish up very nicely.

Sizes:

Seat tube (centre to top): 19" (48.2cm)
Top tube (centre to centre): 20.5" (52cm)

Comes with headset and 'no-name' 120mm stem. I'll even throw in a pair of Shimano cantilever brakes. These are 170 pounds new HERE or you can get this little beauty for a very reasonable 75 pounds posted. SOLD

IMG_2328a.jpg

IMG_2327a.jpg

IMG_2332a.jpg

IMG_2331a.jpg

IMG_2329a.jpg

IMG_2334a.jpg

IMG_2333a.jpg

STURMEY ARCHER WHEELS

Pair of 26" wheels to fit some kind or tourer. I haven't used them, but the rear hub seems to work OK. There is 1 spoke broken in the rear wheel. Come with crappy tyres and tubes (can't vouch for either, but seem to do the job of keeping air in). Rims are RIGIDA chromey things, and quite greasey so well preserved.

Due to value and weight I won't post these, so collection from just North of York is welcome.

IMG_2336a.jpg

IMG_2335a.jpg

IMG_2337a.jpg

IMG_2338a.jpg

IMG_2340a.jpg

IMG_2341a.jpg

If you want me to do any checks to make sure the SA unit works, please tell me what to do as I'm not familiar with 'em.

Let's say 15 pounds collected?? SOLD

Back