Sold One One Inbred 29er and Sonder Camino

gbmoto

Retro Guru
Hi All

Having a massive clearout for various reasons.

One One Inbred 29er, 16", this used to be my longer ride MTB, always rigid with the Surley Krampus forks, for me it gave a nice comfy position and ride.

Then it became my commuter with a 1 x 9 XT Mech, Saint shifter, BB7 brakes, Schawlbe tyres with puncture protection, rack, pannier (one strap broken but included) , guards and lights included, ergon type grips.

But now I am officially a home worker and have other bikes for fun so no longer needed.

Don't want to break or post but will meet within 20 miles RH12 or at Horsham Station. £300

Sonder Camino Al in medium. Got caught up in the whole gravel bike thing and decided it could be my longer ride bike, it does work very well and on the road bits I was definitely faster but in general I didn't gel with drop bars again...was fine many years ago but have gone soft with flat bars and such.

This has Sram Apex 10x2 with BB7 brakes, Charge wheels and seat, Specialized Trigger tyres. Have added inline cable adjusters for the gears for easy set up. It has a narrow wide "big" ring on the front so shifting is understandably reluctant at the front, long term I would have put a bigger cassette in the back and go 10 x 1, but worked on the rare occasions I used it.

Again don't want to break or post but will meet within 20 miles RH12 or at Horsham Station. £400

Back