SOLD Kona Scrap 2004 frame/seatpost - £20 collected - SOLD

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Long time, no parle. Life, and such like. Anyways, I have this for sale now, bought it to do up for a mate's kid, but it's going to be too big for her for a while yet (think it's a 15" frame with 21" top tube but will check if any interest)

NOW SOLD

2004 Kona Scrap frame that will take V's or discs, and has a seat post and clamp included, but not the headset. Tatty paint work although I may give it a damn good polish if I get bored. Damage around V brake boss on one side, but it wouldn't affect the using of V brakes IMO. Bit of a dent/ding on LHS near head tube, as pictured.

It owes me £20, and I'd be reluctant to post at this stage as I only have access to ParcelForce and that would be £13, which I doubt anyone would be willing to pay, plus I have next to no time to faff around with packaging up, etc. May consider swaps for various things, like a decent set of V's and levers for my own projects.

Collection is from a charming village called North Curry, in Somerset, or the service area of the M5, J25, in Somerset, or I can feasibly get it quite easily to the Bradford On Avon area of Wiltshire, or somewhere between the two areas..... :cool:

Attachments

• KONA 4.jpg
    KONA 4.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 298
  • KONA 3.jpg
    KONA 3.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 298
  • KONA 2.jpg
    KONA 2.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 298
  • KONA.jpg
    KONA.jpg