-SOLD- Judy SL plus spare parts and Eibach spring kit

Re: Judy SL plus spare parts

Have you got the top caps for all 3 forks, can see 2 lots in the pics. Also have you got the brake studs and countersunk bolts for the two forks in bits? I have a big box of NOS RockShox Judy Spring kits so could maybe get these all up and running. I'm determined to get that crown ;)

Re:

Right mate, I understand.
It's 10 tot 12 here now.
I'll be back online tomorrow.
We'll think of something.

Re:

I´m interested in the complete fork mostly. If you would send to Sweden & give me a price for just them, then you could sell off the spares to the others who have showed an interest for just the spares. Otherwise i could take the job lot & make a serious attempt to finish building up my Cannondale project. Are there spares available for these forks? Am i giong to need to replace the elastomers shortly, if i become the owner of them?

Regards,
Richard Lees.

Re: Re:

Dicky71":2dgn5rpc said:
I´m interested in the complete fork mostly. If you would send to Sweden & give me a price for just them, then you could sell off the spares to the others who have showed an interest for just the spares. Otherwise i could take the job lot & make a serious attempt to finish building up my Cannondale project. Are there spares available for these forks? Am i giong to need to replace the elastomers shortly, if i become the owner of them?

Regards,
Richard Lees.

I have some Spring sets that would suit, PM me if interested.

Sorry to thread hijack Remko ;)

Dicky71":1wy4jtoo said:
I need to own some forks first before i start buying spares for them.

Just giving you the heads up Rich that I have some internals should you need them after buying some forks. Sleep well :D

Thank you, i appreciate your offer to help if i get stuck for the need of parts, if i need them. Are they easy/difficult to work on at home? I have no experience of suspension forks. I want to get this project finished so that i can finally get to ride it in the woods where i live.

Back