SOLD Immaculate TVT 92 Carbone 52cm CTC Dura Ace

Doubledee

rBotM Winner
Hi All
For sale is my TVT 92 Carbone 52cm CTC Dura Ace circa 1989/90/91 all the details are in the build thread here

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=338076

As with all my builds its immaculate A1 condition and ridden by me. It rides beautifully and is the most modern feeling bike mainly due to full one piece carbon fork ,crown and steerer. These frames cost £1700 in 1989! the steerer is sleeved over with a titanium tube to allow for the threading of the 1inch headset amazing detail. You would struggle to find any marks wear etc apart from micro rust on a dura ace quick release skewer, its absolutely gorgeous and comes with the original coloured carbon seatpost that are extremely rare and unmarked. Size 52cm CTC set up in the pictures for me Im 5ft 8in inside leg 30 inches with a saddle height of 71.5cm top of saddle to centre of bottom bracket.

I really have to sell this sadly (don't ask :-() I didn't plan on having to sell but I must insist on a good price considering its condition. I've got spare almost unused Dura Ace brake blocks in the shoes (the ones on the bike are like new too) , the cassette is NOS, chain new, saddle new , Dura Ace cartridge headset NOS. Wheels Mavic Mach CD2 tubular rims (still mostly anodised on the braking surface) on super smooth Dura Ace hubs 8 speed with new Vittoria Rallye tubs properly stuck on by me to race spec (3 layers of glue). Nothing more to say other than somebody please give it a good home.

Now on eBay for £950 or best offer as i have too pay eBay and paypal fees. I'll take £800 here

I'll post to the UK for £30 extra and ensure its packed carefully. Im in the Peak District near Glossop, Chapel-en-le-Frith and would really rather somebody collect and inspect test ride.

Best wishes Darren

Attachments

• TVT full side.jpg
    TVT full side.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,819
Re:

Sorry to hear you have to sell up. Stunning bike, if i didn't already have a deal done for a TVT frame, this would definitely be keeping me awake at night.

Good luck with the sale.

Re:

Amazed this has not been snapped up yet. They really dont make bikes like this any more. Stunning condition & perfect spec.

Bump :D

Re: REDUCED Immaculate TVT 92 Carbone 52cm CTC Dura Ace

yep its still for sale hard to describe how new it looks in real life really have to sell though, might put on ebay soon but wont split

Re: REDUCED Immaculate TVT 92 Carbone 52cm CTC Dura Ace

has to sell its going on eBay right now don't really want to pay the 10% but it has to go
Cheers Darren

Back