SOLD Fuji twin roller cam frame with free bullmoose!

doctor-bond

Feature Bike
Righty ho. Too many bikes means I'm splitting my Fuji.

Here's a pic of the bike as it was recently built up. Frame, fork, brakes, saddle, twin boom stem are now up for grabs.

Express your interest here and PM me to reserve. Paypal gift secures. Postage and packaging inclusive to UK addresses. Will post worldwide at cost.
Check the photos for condition: ask as many questions as you need to.

SOLD

It's a Japan built Mt Fuji Ltd. frame from 1986. Lovely blue over chrome, it comes complete with fantastic twin suntour XC roller cams and a Hatta Swan headset (BB not included). Also some newly added leather frame protectors from Velo Orange.

£90 SOLD

In the mid 80's this was Fuji's top of the line MTB. Beautiful lugged and brazed construction using Ishiwata double butted cro mo. (Ishiwata made a full range of bike steel, including some pretty exotic heat treated stuff that rivalled Reynolds 753.)

Here's the original Fuji catalogue:
http://classicfuji.com/1986_09_Mt.FujiLTD_Page.htm

Size: Top Tube is 23" c-c; Seat Tube is 19.5" c-c. It has a quaint 127mm rear drop out width: 130mm hubs work fine. 26.8mm seat post.

SOLD Next, a nice SR twin boom/ bullmoose stem. This is the real deal with old skool 22mm clamp. You'll need old skool bars (see below), or some motorbike ones (Renthal do nice ones). £22 This comes free if you buy the frame! :shock: SOLD

Alternatively, perhaps sir would prefer the classic Nitto golf club stem, also in 22mm flavour? This looks like it has never been mounted - just one or two light storage marks. The finish is superlush. £26 SOLD

Here are some bars to suit: Japanese alloy and wider than Del Boy's best kipper tie, they're almost 60cm tip to tip, have a shallow bend and the all important 22mm bar clamp. Some mounting marks. £15 (or £12 when bought in combo with a stem.) SOLD

These should need no introduction: Ground Controls. Faded, but not very worn. Utterly retro. £30 the pair. SOLD

So what else? Let's take a closer look at that saddle. It's an almost new Brooks B68 in brown. Super comfy, legendary Brooks quality and not stupid heavy. Comes in original box. £48

Now for the pedals. These are a treat: XC Compe (with an 'e' dahling), some minor scuffs and a bit of lost chrome on the spindles. Smooooth. I want to keep these. £58 SOLD

XC Post? Yep, with the twin bolt clamp. 26.8mm dia. & Long enough; some scratches. £23 SOLD

What about that mech? Well, looking at it again, I'm going to keep it. Soz.

Which just leaves the levers. Which is what always happens to 4 finger ones - they get left out. Reclaim the Retro - put your 4 fingers back on, cause they work and they feel good! These ones are yummy XC Power ones with just a bit of end scuffing. £14 SOLD

thanks for looking.

wow...now thats a mountain bike! That could almost convert me to the dark side. Good luck with the sale. Very glad i'm skint

LOVELY!!!
If I hadn't got my Giant (off you!) I would have got this and built it into a lovely tourer. But I have the Giant and that needs building yet so must resist...
Good luck with the sale, a GREAT price for a really nice frame..

Been away for a day or two, but all PMs replied to.

Nitto stem, levers, seatpost, pedals, tyres and bars sold.

Frame price now to include SR Bullmoose stem!

Back