SOLD - For Sale – 2004 Specialized Enduro Expert - Large

insanelemming

Retro Newbie
For Sale – 2004 Specialized Enduro Expert - £375 ONO

Frame size – Large (19”)

Fox Float RL TALAS adjustable travel (80-125mm) adjustable rebound, and compression lockout. Please Note, TALAS does not currently function.

Fox Itch travel-adjust RL rear shock with external travel adjust (100/130mm), rebound adjust, and compression lockout.

Shimano XT Centrelock Hubs

Sun Ringle Equaliser 27 Rims

Avid Juicy 5 Disc Brakes – (Spare Set of Superstar Pads Included).
Shimano Centrelock Discs, 180mm front & Rear

Shimano XT Shadow Front & Rear Mech

Almost brand new:-
Shimano Deore Chainset, SRAM PC951 Chain 9sp & SRAM PG950 Cassette – All items have done less than 20 miles.

This bike was used weekly until March 2008. Since then it has been
ridden a handful of times by my son. The rear chain stay was replaced by a second hand item from Specialized, but is a different colour. I still have the original, but it has a crack in one of the welds. I have shown the majority of marks on the frame etc. in the photographs.

I have not posted on this forum before, a friend suggested putting the ad on here due to the age of the bike. If you require any reassurance regarding purchasing from me, PM me and I will send you details of my eBay account for you to look at my feedback. Any questions, PM.[/b]

Links to pics

22ae6aca.jpg

Further pictures here :- http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc12 ... ng/Enduro/

Thanks for looking

Nice bike :)

It's in the wrong section though. There's a section for >1998 bikes. Just scroll down the forum index.

Good luck with the sale :)

Back